Below you can find links to the following examples:
- The Simple Memo example shows the very basics of using py-pdf-parser. You will see how to load a pdf document, start filtering the elements, and extract text from certain elements in the document.
- The Order Summary example explains how to use font mappings, sections, and how to extract simple tables.
- The More Tables example explains tables in more detail, showing how to extract more complex tables.
- The Element Ordering example shows how to specify different orderings for the elements on a page.
- The Extracting Text From Figures example shows how to extract text from figures.
- Simple Memo
- Order Summary
- More Tables
- Element Ordering
- Extracting Text From Figures